Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Putrajaya Night Ride, Mar 23-24, 2009

For two consecutive weeks and three nights in arrow I had joined the rest of PERs gang cycling at Putrajya at night. The first time was slow and easy that suited a person who is not fit like me. The second night, I thought going to be easy again, we were joined by experience and fast riders on road bikes. I had my doubt of my endurance and since I had other MTB riders with me I was less worried. Still, I struggled a bit to keep up in the beginning. As I got into the rhythm I found extra incentive to push further. Last two nights I pushed myself even further and hit my maximum heart rate only once. I found the new gearing was excellence and easy to use. My objective this week is to get myself familiar with it and will test certain variation especially during a climb.

The good thing about PNR is that we do different route each night

No comments: