Thursday, March 26, 2009

Cycling Around Malaysia

The Gedebe Gang is in Kota Baru now to kick off their second phase of AMAZING RIDE AROUND MALAYSIA. This second leg would take them through Kelantan and Terengganu for three days before they stop at Kuantan. Their third leg will be from Kuantan to JB. They are going to continue the next leg from Jb to Putrajaya in July and finish off the north leg just after Ramadhan. They are doing this using road bikes. At the moment I really envy them and at the same adding great encouragement to my own effort to do the same next year but on MTB. I posted my desire in my Facebook and suggested to Lan last night and we had an encouraging discussion about it. If ever we going to do it we are going to do it conquering state by state. I still have a lot of practice ahead of me

No comments: