Wednesday, August 15, 2007

UKM Again After Lapse of Few Weeks

Although I was active every week playing football and what not I just knew I was going to pay for not cycling enough for the past few weeks. Having Acong and Mazri with their better machine as riding companions would be pushing it a bit for me. But I had to pay my dues. Getting to UKM was not as smooth as before for me and the climb was even worse as I agonizingly tackled the incline. Once we were in UKM Acong and Mazri raced up trying to beat each other and left me suffering alone. Indeed I was as with no one to help to pull me up I geared down to the lowest and inched slowly at my own pace. It was really painful :))


The thing I love riding in the early morning is to witness the morning sunlight breaking in through trees, if not forest. This somehow took the pain away a little bit. The first time I experience this was just after Teras Jernang’ junction moving towards UKM. It was so pleasant that I almost stop to bath under it. I was really tempted but since Mazri and Acong already in UKM’s vicinity I sped away to catch up. The second time was when we were already at our halfway point taking a rest. It was not as good as before, still it created nice feeling in me and rejuvenated me somehow.

Again I was left behind on the way home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well said.