Tuesday, June 26, 2007

BSP - Rinching Hilir - Enam Kaki Beranang - Semenyih - BSP, June 24, 2007

Mazri, Abidin and I came out around 0715 and knowing Acong was back eating durian at his kampong we thought it would be only the three of us. As we cycled along 3/7 we saw Zull's Giant outside and we knew he would join us. Actually none of us knew or have decided where to go that day and we spent few minutes talking about it and in the end we decided Rinchir Hilir, Beranang route and we did not decide where to go from there. We just left the option opened and began to cycle. The route was familiar to me but that day was my first time on my bicycle.

Our first turn to Kg Rinching Hilir and beyond this point until Beranang I concentrated on my cycling. I thought we were backtracking later and decided the photography would wait on the way back.

Mazri and Zull got to this junction first followed by me and Abidin. We took our break and took a few minutes to decide on which way to proceed. Our options were
the left going through Beranang, Semanyih and BSP, or to the right through Kolej Tunku Jaafar, Batang Benar, Nilai, Niai 3 and BSP, and the third option to turn back. At that point it was about 10km to Semenyih and further via Batang Benar. In the end we turned left.


When Abidin and I were left too far behaind Mazri and Zull stopped here to wait for us. At that point it was just a climb away from Semenyih.


While waiting I was looking across the road admiring the range in the distance when this lone biker passed by. From the look of his bicycle we concluded that he was a long distance biker and must be going at least to Seremban. Eversince I took to cycling two things that I observed. The first is that there are indeed a lot of serious cyclists on the road and second no matter who they are and where we met them we always acknowledged and glad to meet each other. The very least we put up our hands to say hello.

At the half the way from Semenyih to BSP I let Abidn passed me and took these two pictures from behind. The one on the left was when we passed the Kg Rinching Hilir junction and the one on the right as we turned onto Bangi Lama roads heading towards the bridge. Mazri and Zull were actually waiting for us at the hut there.

As always our final stop Midi Ceria Restaurant for 'tea o kosong', Limau suam and Roti Arab.

No comments: